ACE, Action Construction Equipment Limited is a leading manufacturer of world class tractors. The company is certified with ISO 9001 accreditation. ACE is promoted by a technocrat, assisted by a team of experienced managers and engineers. The company has a perfect blend of hi-tech infrastructure, skilful work force & state-of-the-art machine tools and equipments which ensures superior quality of the farm & industrial tractors. The products are superior in terms of designs, functionality, credibility, durability etc.
- Forklift Truck
- Tower Cranes
- Mast Climbing Platforms/ Lifts
- Mobile Cranes
Acknowledged as a market leader in tractors, material handling equipment from ACE are reliable, productive and efficient. The products offered by the company are supported by an all India sales and service dealerís network located at all the major locations. The company ensures the fastest supply of products and services which is unmatched in the industry. The companyís standards of design, development, procurement, manufacturing, testing, installation and product support meet the most stringent international norms.
The company has upgraded manufacturing facilities backed by advanced technology coupled with experienced and highly-skilled workforce to ensure production of quality products. The products have the best possible aggregates and each equipment goes through numerous quality checks and testing to provide for optimum performance of the equipment. Manufactured as per international quality standards, the products are widely appreciated for their durable performance.
The client satisfaction is of the utmost importance and the services executed by the company are in line with their specific requirements. The company always focuses on priorities of clients needs. The products are well known throughout the industry for its quality, safety and durability. The company is dedicated to provide quality range of products to its valued clients. The company believes in prompt and reliable service and follows ethical business practices.
- Central Coalfields Ltd., Ranchi
- Western Coalfields Ltd., Nagpur
- South Eastern Coalfields Ltd., Bilaspur
- Northern Coalfields Ltd., Singrauli
- S.C.C.L., Kothagudem Colleries
- Punjab State Electricity Board, Ropar
- Punjab State Electricity Board, Patiala
- Rajasthan State Electricity Board, Jaipur
- C.P.R.I., Bhopal
- COFMOW, New Delhi
- Ordnance Factory, Ambernath
- NHPC, Faridabad
- Chennai Port Trust, Chennai
- South Eastern Railway, Bhubaneshwar
- Southern Railway, Chennai
- U.P. State Bridge Corporation Ltd., Lucknow
- NTPC Ltd., Dadri
- Burns Standard, Burnpur
- Department of Irrigation, Roorkee
- Ministry of Defence, New Delhi
- Delhi Jal Board
- P.W.D., Rishikesh
- Haryana Vidyut Prasan Nigam Ltd., Panchkula
- MPEB, Korba
- MPEB, Sarni